Currently due to COVID we are not renting out our facilities.
Are you looking for a room to rent for a party or a small meeting? Look no further! We have just what you need!
General Rules for renting at our facility:
- 100% Alcohol and Smoke-free facility. This means that alcohol and smoking are not allowed anywhere inside the building or anywhere on our property (including the playground and parking lots)
- Payment must be received 2 weeks prior to your event
We have two spaces available:
- Fellowship Hall:
- Capacity: The room can hold up to 96 people if they need to be seated at tables (more can be accommodated if tables are not needed)
- We have folding tables and chairs available for your use
- The hall is handicap accessible (please speak with the office about any needs you might have as this is provided through a separate entrance)
- Commerical kitchen is attached to the Hall and is available for an additional fee
- We do not provide paper products, table coverings, decorations, etc – if you will be decorating the hall please speak with the office about the general rules you need to follow.
- Lounge Rental
- This is a large meeting room in the basement of our facility
- The room can hold up to 30 people if they need to be seated at tables (more can be accommodated if tables are not needed)
- Tables and chairs will be provided
- There is a small kitchenette space with a sink and refrigerator if needed
- This space is not handicap accessible.
- Fellowship Hall Rental – $200
- Kitchen Rental – $100
- Lounge Rental – $75
If you are interested in renting a space please check out the event calendar to see if the date you need might be available. Then contact our office at (518) 355-3401 to discuss the details of your event.