Dear Church Family:
As we head into the fall season we will be moving to one service at 10am on Sunday mornings. At this time we are not having any children's activities.
The following are the guidelines and safety procedures that have been established for a safe service. These guidelines are set by the CDC, NYS Health Department and/or the United Methodist Conference. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email the office at email@example.com or to contact the pastor.
Quick Guidelines for Worship:
1. Masks are required at all times, please don’t forget to bring one.
2. Temperatures will be taken at the door before entering the building. Anyone with a temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked to go home and not be allowed to enter the church.
3. If you can answer Yes to any of the questions below, please Do Not come to service.
Within the last 14 days have you:
- Had a positive COVID-19 test?
- Had any COVID-19 symptoms?
(new cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat, new muscle aches or headaches,
gastrointestinal symptoms (i.e. diarrhea, vomiting, etc.), chills or repeated shaking with chills, or a new
loss of taste or smell?)
- Have you been in contact with anyone who is ill, shown symptoms, or has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Traveled to a state on the NYS Restricted States list?
4. Please keep 6 feet apart. No physical contact, please. And no standing around in any area of the church to talk.
5. The Front Doors will be locked at 9:35 a.m. as the helpers will be attending service, so no one will be admitted into the church building after 9:35 a.m. So get there early to get a seat.
6. No singing by the attendees. Only the soloist can sing.
7. Exit thru the door to the right of the alter.